Photobucket
KRISSY

The Forum





The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU


Acknowledgements
layout: lyricaltragedy

Sunday, December 17, 2006
To: eBB

Hello Darling,

How are you? The few days without you has been hard. I can sense your presence in every corner of the house. Sometimes in the morning when I opened my eyes, I half expect to see you lying beside me, kissing my forehead and telling me that it's all've been a bad dream. I hate it when my hands felt nothingness when i felt for you.

I've been a strong girl, like how you made me promised to be on the day you went away. I've learnt how to hang back my disheveled clothes, how to pour my 1/3 cold 2/3 warm water. I've even re-mastered the art of coaxing myself to sleep. I've kept myself busy, meeting up with old friends, eat, drink and be merry.

But don't get me wrong-- I still need you.

I still need you to kiss my forehead and tell me that everything is alright when i have a bad dream. i still need you to gimme a big bear hug when the day's been rough and i feel lousy about myself. I still need someone to whine to when i feel like whining. i need someone to love me and not judge me. and i still need you because you think that i'm the best when the whole world thought that i am a conceited, self-centered bitch.

i still need you simply because you are you-- my sun, my moon, my star.

And between now and then, till i see you again, i'll be loving you.

Love,
Me.