|
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
The Beginning of Change
I am really crazy. Or weird.
I had this sudden idea last night that, there must be more to life than relationships. When I told baby about all that, he couldnt believe his ears.
I think he'll slap me if I'm physically there.
I cannot bear to leave him, especially not now. If not, the whole wide world will think that I walked away because I can't stand being alone.
But really, when i take out that whole big chunk of BGR that takes up most of my time, my life, my everything, I'm pretty much left with nothing.
I'll love to say that I have a big happy family and a gigantic group of friends that worship the ground that i walk on, blah blah blah. But I can't. Because I don't.
There's gotta be more to life, than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me.
I think I'll pick up a new sport. A water sport, most probably.
I think I'll pick up a new language. French, most probably.
I think I'll pick up a new instrument. Piano, or maybe flute.
I will join a CCA. Service Ambassador, most probably.
And I will begin my quest, the quest of discovering and witnessing God for myself. But that is a topic for another post altogether.
Alrighty then.
p.s. I am toying with the idea of turning on the restriction on readers. Seriously, I don't think anybody really cares. But still, the idea of people reading my entries and forming judgements in their heads is plain scary. Naked, i feel.
|
|