Photobucket
KRISSY

The Forum





The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU


Acknowledgements
layout: lyricaltragedy

Tuesday, January 23, 2007
The World, A Better Place

I know I really shouldn't be here, blogging.

There's marketing OA tml, and i'm only at chapter 7 of 15 :/

But still, today is a day worth remembering.

Today, I made the world a better place.

I was done reading Tuesday with Morrie Yesterday.
I was done reading Five People You'll Meet in Heaven this morning.

And i was inspired.

I went to school feeling psyched about the change in attitude towards everything.
I no longer feel the need to pluck nano into my ear as soon as i got out of the house.
Corny as it may sound, i tried to listen to the birds in the tress.
I try to pay extra attention to what people is saying.
I try to be nicer to people, people who i usually don't bother to be nice to.

People like Joan, Roseann, Derick, etc.

I must admit that sometimes i have pretty negative ideas about them.
They are quite cool, actually.
It's just that i don't find a need going out of my way to be nice, since i'm pretty sure that our paths are not going to cross for the moment.


However, today during lunch,
I smiled and said hi to Joan.

No, she did not happen to look my way.
I had to wave frantically to get her attention, just to say hi.

The best part?
She did not roll her eyes at me.

She smiled back.