Photobucket
KRISSY

The Forum





The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU


Acknowledgements
layout: lyricaltragedy

Wednesday, May 23, 2007
I HATE GEOG TRAVEL!

I've said it on the title, and i'm gonna say it again.

I HATE GEOG TRAVEL.

Don't get me wrong, the content is great.
I love the textbook, all the information about the countries i hope i'll someday get to visit.


BUT STILL!

The entire online quiz thing is a stupid, idoitic, spastic waste of time and energy.

You wanna know how dumb it gets?


Here's a question:
Convert 11:47PM to 24 hour clock.


"Aiyah so simple, 2347 loh!"
TEH! WRONG!


"Erm, 2347hrs?"
TEEEH! WRONG AGAIN!


"How about 2347hours?"
TEH!!!!!


"THEN?!"
I also don't know. Havent figure out yet.


Yes i know. WHAT THE FWAAAK.

That's why i'm always so full of angst after the geog quiz.
Full of exasperation, full of daggers for the bimbo who designed such a quiz.
Full of swear words and rude gestures, words that i never knew existed.


AND.
TOMORROW.
I'M.
GOING.
TO.
HAVE.
A.
CLOSE-BOOKED,
NO-NOTES,
NO-GOOGLE,
GEOGRAPHY TEST.


Great. Just Great.
Someone just kill me now.