The Forum
The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU
Acknowledgements
layout:
lyricaltragedy
|
|
Thursday, May 31, 2007
THE MOON IS HUGE TODAY!
Seriously! It's DAMN FREAKING BIG!
Ahh. It's so bright and lovely. It must be a happy place to live in.
Anyway... I'm having so much fun these days, i might just die from laughing so much. Is it even legal to have so much fun? Tsk tsk.
Who? Krissy, Gen, Cheryl, Nicole, Pau, Minyu, Roseann(), PaoXuan, Jessie.
What? 1. Skating! Woah! Fell down a grand total of 3 times! So proud of myself, considering the fact that i havent touch a skate since, what, primary school? Thank you gen and cheryl and pau and nicole for skating near me, and trying to "hop" me when i fall. It must be damn exciting to skate with me, experiencing a minor heart attack everytime i go "WOAH!". HAHA! The wind was so strong when i skate back from the hawker to the rental shop! I actually rolled backwards on my skate if i stopped gliding! I was, literally, BLOWN AWAY! hahahaahah! Today, I like sugar cane :) I don't like hurricane! :(
2. Settler's Cafe Played boardgames! SHO (need i repeat?) FUN! P.S. EVERYONE! Dont assume i'm a bimbo because i only like to play bimbotic, no-brainer games hor! UGLY UGLY UGLY!
When? TODAY LAH, DUH!
Where? East Coast; Katong
How? LIKE THAT, LAH!
P.S. TMR! SERVICE! TOPTABLE! MEILI! HEADWAITER! ME! WAITER! DIE!
P.P.S I've given it some serious thoughts. Acting demure, too difficult. Bruising my internal organs from controlling my laughter all the time. Gonna act cool from now on. *ahem;covers mouth with hand.
|
|
|