The Forum
The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU
Acknowledgements
layout:
lyricaltragedy
|
|
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Today, is a Good Day!
Today is mama's birthday!
Today is my Director's Honours List awards ceremony!
Today mama made monkey faces at me while i was preparing to go on stage! How adorable, my mama is :D
Today mama said that the DHL was the best b'dae present that she'd recieve this year!
Today mama was so proud of me! Today I borrowed blazer from Joan! (Thanks a million Joan!)
Today Xueer is the best student for BCS!
Today Lingy wanted to murder me!
Today I fell in love with cheryl when she was dancing onstage!
Today I wore my new cardigan!
Today I shaped my eyebrows at Red Earth counter!
Today Anwen likes me!
Today Uncle Ken whipped up a storm!
Today I blindfolded mama when we took out her cake!
Today, baby's too busy for me!
Today i finally finished using my shokubutsu shower gel!
Today I didn't do my homework!
Today I missed my classmates!
Today, I'VE HAD FUN! :D
Happy Birthday Mama! I promise to make you proud in the best way i can. Stop saying that everybody else is spoiling me, because you are definitely guilty of that too. Mama, please stop threatening to stop doing my laundry for me, to stop ironing my clothes for me, to stop changing my bedspread for me... Because I know that I will always come home to see my clean laundry folded nicely on my bed, my shirt ironed clean and crisp, my floor mopped sparkling clean. Tsk tsk. See lah mama, next time no husband want me already la. Mop floor also don't know how to mop. Haha.
Mama, I know that in your eyes, I'll forever be that little baby who needs all the protection in this dark, dark world. But mama, wait and see.
One day, I'll grow up to be the best that i can be. One day, I'll give you the best life that i can give. One day, it'll be my turn to protect you against the all the evils of the world.
Meanwhile, mama, please bear with me.
Thank you mama for everything. I LOVE YOU MAMA!
|
|
|