The Forum
The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU
Acknowledgements
layout:
lyricaltragedy
|
|
Saturday, June 02, 2007
Something died.
Is this all? Is this how it ends with a simple telephone call, You leave me here, With nothing at all.
For so many times, the words lingered in my mouth. For so many times, I couldn't get it out.
But now.
I didnt think that it will feel this way. I knew it would hurt. I thought i would cry.
But what i didn't know, Is that it will hurt this much. So much so that the pain becomes numbing; so much so that i was paralysed. so much so that i... forgot how to cry.
Words. So many words. Dancing in front of me, making no sense. I feel like i'm gonna throw up.
How silly i am, to think that friendships and relationships are not mutually exclusive. Indeed, how silly i am. I should have known better. Is it too late now?
I have no idea.
After all, I am the out-of-sight-out-of-mind kind of girl.
Would you look me in the eye, and tell me that you're happy now?
|
|
|