Photobucket
KRISSY

The Forum





The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU


Acknowledgements
layout: lyricaltragedy

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hmmm, let me see.

1) Apology for the Zouk Thing
SORRY LINGY DARLING!
I promise we'll go real soon k?
Anyhow,
I'm gonna slap/bite/extort a bikini from daniel for calling you a pretentious slut.
Remind me when i see him next time ;)
Loves!

2) Fruitarian Lifestyle
Starting premier juillet, i'm gonna (attempt to) go on a fruitarian diet for a month.
All the meat all these years made me feel so carnivorous.
Shall do something to conserve the environment. :)
I think i should allow myself some exceptions, like warmchococake/grilledfish/mhk.
Tsk, stop tempting me roseann.
Strawberries,grapes,kiwi,apples,carrot,potatoes,macadamia.
Ohm.

3) My Phone
Dear darling,
I apologise for all the negligence all these months, i apologise for dropping you one too many times.
Thanks for putting up with me for so long.
I'm gonna miss you- your lovely red cover and your annoying alarm.
Till we meet again.
Rest in Peace.


4) French Test
Carolyn said, "WOW, LOOKS GREAT!"
Merci beaucoup, Professeur!
Merci beaucoup, roseann, gen, felicia!
*beams.

5) Maldives Fund
I realised that i haven't blog about me and kenny's oh-so-exciting project - The Maldives Fund(MF).
Tell you the grandmother story another time.
Meanwhile, feel free to donate to my MF.
Make my dream come true - I'll be eternally grateful :)

6) Service Ambassador Recruitment
The coolest club in TP - Service Ambassador IS RECRUITING!
Get your application form from the booth on 28 juin, jeudi. de quatorze heures à dix-huit heures.(woots)
Excuse moi.
I mean, on 28 june, thursday, 2pm to 6pm. x)


7) Ah Meng
Cabbed home with ahmeng today.
Listened to all his weird weird ringtones, laughed.
Fresh wave of nostalgia for the hougang gang days.
Haiyak. *slumps shoulder
I miss you guys. :(
And and!
AH MENG! FRIDAY TP JIA YOU HOR!
Better pass,then drive me out to play! :D


8)Projects
I refuse to use the word, "stress".
I'm loving the adrenaline rush.
I'm loving the sense of accomplishment when i strike one more item off my to-do list.
I'm loving my project mates. (bonding huh!)

I'm hating my messed-up biological clock.
Oh my lord.
Just LOOK at the time now.


P.S. I didnt realise how much i missed my classmates until i see them today. I'm getting so attached to them :)
P.P.S NICOLE CHUA! I MISS YOU LAH!
P.P.P.S *smiles secretly.