Photobucket
KRISSY

The Forum





The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU


Acknowledgements
layout: lyricaltragedy

Sunday, June 17, 2007
Outta this place!

WOOLALA!

A few more hours and i'll be OUTTA THIS PLACE.
WOOO GENTING BABY. HERE I COME!

Anyhow, if you don't know it by now:
DANIEL THE HEART-THROB IS ON LIFE! PG28 TODAY!

I have the best classmates, EVER.
We have the most sophisticated gossip grapevine.
Here's why:

Recieved 2 smses halfway through lunch at Kushinbo:
CLASS! Daniel Chia's on Life! Page 28! Cooking leh! Pass the message around!

Notice the word CLASS.
Notice the number 2.
Woots. I hearts my classmates!
Ahaha.

Anyhow.
I have truckloads of stuff to do.
-french
-picc
-tto
-geog
-ssm
-entre
-bese test
-tto test
-cut my nails

AND I haven't pack my stuff for tmr yet.
YET i'm still here blogging.

Kill me, somebody.
Or rather,

SING FOR ME. :D


P.S. I am seriously considering bringing bese and tto along to study. So loserish, i know.
P.P.S I can't wait for roseann's strawberry cake. and warmchoco cake. Wooolala.
P.P.P.S The worst feeling is to crave for warm choco cake; the best feeling is to have it turn right up at your doorstep. :)
P.P.P.P.S I hearts you la chickenie! :D Stop probbing you bloody racist. HAH!