Photobucket
KRISSY

The Forum





The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU


Acknowledgements
layout: lyricaltragedy

Sunday, June 03, 2007
Scavenged love.

I was that close to losing it forever. (*puts forefinger and thumb closely together)
If baby was a tiny bit less tolerent, a tiny bit less forgivable, the 2 year old relationship would have gone right down the drain.

LOVE.
A simple, easy to pronounce 4-letter word.
Yet, its ability to confuse, complicate and inflict pain is beyond imagination.

"Ahh, I'm in love," you cooed.
Sucked into a whirlwind vortex of emotions, i failed to ask.
Why, exactly, is love?

Love is delicate, love is fragile.
These I've noticed.

Some people mistook lust for love.
Some people mistook commitment for love; mistaken love for commitment.
Is love being perpeptually happy?

BAH.
I've no idea.
None at all.

Perhaps i'm still too young to understand the perplexing mechanisms of love.
Perhaps I never will.

Anyhow,
Thank you, for loving me.