The Forum
The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU
Acknowledgements
layout:
lyricaltragedy
|
|
Monday, June 04, 2007
WATCH OUT GENTING, HERE I COME!
YAY! Booked the tickets to GENTING today! 18th-20th. Gen, cheryl and I! 草原快车... I can't wait!
Met Lingy with cheryl, wanted to go to the IT fair. Chilled at TCC and took some pictures with lingy's new camera! Ahh. Lingy must be SO honoured, with me being the first to grace the 2GB memory of her t20 :)



 P.S. I think i look lovely in cheryl's shades. CHERYL! GIVE IT TO ME LA! :P
You know what? I'm SO over sony cybershot. Be it t50, t100, whatever. Because today at the IT fair, i fell in love with this baby:


![]() Aww. I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT!
Walked around the entire of suntec and marina square to look for Anwen's pyopyo pacifier. Specifically, the one in this picture:
 She's so weird, she'll only allow this model of pacifier to get anywhere near her mouth. But aww, she's SO adorable. Breaking my feet walking around just to get her a stupid pyo is almost worth it. :D


AWW!
P.S. Girls are SO complicated. Some people are just out to spite, don't mind them! P.P.S Of course she loves me you bimbo. Everyone does. ;)
|
|
|