Photobucket
KRISSY

The Forum





The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU


Acknowledgements
layout: lyricaltragedy

Saturday, July 21, 2007

I've been twisting and turning,
In a space that's too small.
I've been drawing the line and watching it fall,
You've been closing me in, closing the space in my heart.
Watching us fading and watching it all fall apart.
Well I can't explain why it's not enough, cause i've gave it all to you.
And if you leave me now, oh just leave me now.
Its the better thing to do,
Its time to surrender,
Its been too long pretending.
Theres no use in trying,
When the pieces dont fit anymore,
The pieces dont fit here anymore.
You pulled me under,
I had to give in.
Such a beautiful myth,
Thats breaking my skin.
Well i'll hide all the bruises,
I'll hide all the damage thats done.
But I show how i'm feeling until all the feeling has gone.




Friday was...


SSM day!
I was hostess for toptable today.
Get a miniature heart attack everytime the phone rings/the lift goes "ding-dong".
Mr Goh was in a uber good mood, he even let us eat while he was giving debrief.
My (suppose) lookalike Ms Mark is darn nice.
Mr Goh is right, service CAN be fun. :)

Baby Gareth's 1st month celebration!
He's darn tiny. Like, whoops-go-in tiny.
Cute la, but babies are not my cup of tea.
Too fragile and squishy. Bleh.

Chilling-out with Jevin day.
Wanted to meet up for dinner, but i had to go to Baby Gareth's.
Went to chill at walawala instead.
Sorry to keep you waiting lah uncle.
Will pop by taka to say hi/make you buy me dinner soon! (:


*

Today is...

HARRY POTTER DAY!
Messaged minyu first thing in the morning to demand for my book. HAHA.
You know, i've refused to preorder all the previous books cos i think paying 50 bucks for a novel that will eventually drop to 20 bucks is simply not worth it.
This time, i couldn't resist.
Afterall, it IS the last book.
Definitely deserve the honour of being pre-ordered. (:

Lunch with PICC darlings day!
It's been a while since all 5 of us have lunch together huh.
In spite of the cheese sausages that taste like chendol/grass jelly, i've had fun.
WOOHOO, CHINA!
WOOHOO, WEBSITE HOW?!

Other random thoughts...
Sometimes i feel really out of place, sick of all the pretence.
I'm not dumb, and i'm really not that blasé.
I might appear that i don't give a f* damn, but i do.
Sometimes i wanna say "get the fuck out of my face",
But all i can do is to smile and pretend to be an angel.
Sometimes I tell myself, let go when it's time to let go.
My greatest contradiction is myself.
I am not an angel. Nowhere near.