Photobucket
KRISSY

The Forum





The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU


Acknowledgements
layout: lyricaltragedy

Sunday, July 22, 2007
I CUT MY HAIR!

And I know that it's a wonderful world
But I cant feel it right now,
I thought I was doing well but I just want to cry now,
Well I know that its a wonderful world from the sky down to the sea,
but I can only see when you're here, here with me.


Ah, second morrison song in 2 consecutuve entries.
Pardon me.
It's the only thing i listen to in the car.

Oh ya.
Got a haircut today.
The experience was rather amusing.
My hairstylist resembles xiaxue.
She freaked when i told her that, and she bombarded me with questions like, "really look like her meh? just the makeup right? xiaxue pretty anot? die la so many people say i look like her, fugly can!"
HAHAHA, can't stop laughing.
No worries, at least you look like the plastic-suguried, heavily photoshopped version of her. *smirks
Anyhow,
Wasn't quite please with the end product though.
My hair can no longer cover my boobs.
Ahh.I miss my loooooong hair already. :(


A slice of nostalgia...
I have this bestest bestest friend in primary school, her name is Bernice.
We were so close, we used to talk on the phone for 2 hours every morning before school just to decide on which hairstyle to sport to school that day, together.
We sing songs like red river valley, 500miles over the phone every morning.
We set up a disney princess club(she's princess jasmine, i was belle).
We kept a secret diary and refused entry to anyone else.
We had a secret code that goes, "i thought i saw a putty cat!"
We exchange sailormoon cards/marykate-and-ashley's/sweet valley junior books.
We had so much fun together.
That was when i was in primary... 2?
Then one day, a new girl came to our class.
Somehow, she became bernice's new best friend.
I cannot stand it when they have fun without me.
I mean, Bernice is MINE!
So, i looked for other friends, tried to find my own "new best friend".
Soon, more and more people joined our group, bernice and i drifted apart.
Haha, childish, i know.
And i also know, three(and above) is always a crowd.

I've never had a "best friend" since.
People come and go, they always do.
Beneath all that smiles, how many will really stay with me through it all?
How many of them will I be willing to stick up to, through it all?
One too many fair-weathered friends?
I mean, seriously, who cares?
I surround myself with loads of people
I feed my own insecurities.
Sometimes, I think i'm just afraid of losing my best friend, again.

...君子之交淡如水,小人之交甜如蜜