The Forum
The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU
Acknowledgements
layout:
lyricaltragedy
|
|
Sunday, July 15, 2007
I'm the luckiest girl
Eh jojo! Your blog song is DARN nice can?! Been playing it nonstop since 8pm. WOOHOO!
Anyhow, THANK YOU CHERYL DARLING! Donuts donuts donuts! I love i love i love! :)
And and! Ytd, uncle adrian ask mama to bring home my favourite, KYOHO GRAPES! For those who don't know what the heck is that, Go down to takashimaya b2, like, NOW, My uncle's having his kyoho grapes fair from now till 22 july. Buy home a pack, and your life will be changed forever. Aye, it's a little pricey at $19.90 a bunch, but heck, it's really really worth it. Anyhow, the correct way to eat a kyoho grape is, 1) Gently squeeze the skin and feel the entire(now skinless) grape slide down your throat. 2) Nibble/suck on the skin that's between your fingers for the sweet essence of the grape. 3) Tremble/squeal in orgasmic delight. Ahhhh~ One bite, and you'll be so hooked. So, so hooked. (:
And and and! I just recieved an sms from tapwater, my long lost friend. He remembers me! (: Ahh, Jevin! He's super eligible can! Don't believe me? -NUS undergrad, pursuing degree in pharmacy -Airforce!! -Uber funny -Boyish good looks -Gentlemanly: don't mind treating me to marche/help me cut sausages
So, girls out there, If you want his numer, it's $50 per digit. Let me know ;) HAHA! Woo Jevin! Dinner soon okay!
And and and! Thanks for the mhk lunch koala (:
OH OH OH! I have accounting test tmr! DIE DIE DIE! BURN IN HELL!
Oh, whatever. I'm still the luckiest, Because, I have you (:
|
|
|