The Forum
The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU
Acknowledgements
layout:
lyricaltragedy
|
|
Friday, July 13, 2007
Oh oh oh. I need to make some chop-chop announcements:
TO: CHERYL LI HAO YING HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYLI, MY SCANDALOUS CYA KAKEE! Happy 18th birthday! Thanks for all the lovely times during cya: Hunt for scandalous corners/soupydinners/barley/health education(blops)/ birds in ruru's hair etc etc etc. You have no idea how much I hearts you (: Meanwhile, shout until your lungs give out: Fast and furious!
TO: NICOLE CHUA HUI HUI HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICKYPOO! Think of me when you devour the sweet timtams. I LOVE YOU LA! (:
TO: WEE MINYU, YEO ZIHUI ROSEANN, HUANG ZHENWEI, GUI GUOCHANG WOOHOO, deadlines are almost over! TTO is our last hurdle. Grit our teeth and finsh the race, gao gao! (rosie, is it supposed to be used this way?) WE CAN SO DO IT! Good job everyone, thanks for the effort. *pats back.
TO: GUI GUOCHANG THANK YOU FOR THE HUMAN TETRIS CLIP!
TO: JOJO CHAN JOJO OMG i can't wait to see you and emma! OMG OMG OMG!
TO: 2H05 HARRY POTTER AFTER SSM! Come okay everybody! (:
TO: CHERYL CHOY PUI SI Get more sleep okay? I love you la! (:
TO: YEO ZIHUI ROSEANN Thanks for sharing the donuts! It was great. You are great! (:
TO: TAN PUAY BOON CONGRATULATIONS ON PASSING YOUR TP A MILLION YEARS AGO! Please feel free to drive me out to play!
TO: TAN LING WEI Lingydarling, at this rate, i seriously think i'll get my license before you. Aw. Deadlines are almost over. Time for some godiva/royce + bitching session at your karaoke room. WOOHOO!
TO: ENG ZHENG LIN Thanks for the rides hor Mr. Eng! Remember to help me kop paper from your office k? :X
TO: EVERYONE ELSE ANYBODY LOVE ME ENOUGH TO HELP ME QUEE FOR DONUTS? I WANT I WANT I WANT!
P.S. I'm your gorgeous little baby.
|
|
|