Photobucket
KRISSY

The Forum





The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU


Acknowledgements
layout: lyricaltragedy

Thursday, August 16, 2007
The Race Rainbow

I lost.
I gave up mid race.
The block succeeded.

Déjà vu,
So near yet so far.
Goodbye.




I saw a rainbow today.
There is more to life. I am not all by myself, because i have you guys.
Make me laugh, make the tables vibrate.

There are people i wanna kill for making me so moody.
But i think i should just live and let live. (:
I shall just stop blog surfing.
What you don't know can't kill you!

I have major topics to blog about:
-TCA official opening 14Aug-15Aug
-Friday SSM class dining@Toptable16Aug

Tmr's gonna be my last SSM class.
Boohoohoo.
Why do all good things come to an end?

Nevertheless, tmr's service shall be a perfect one.
Boon just smsed me, asking if we should prepare a speech for tmr.
HAHA. We should have a mini graduation ceremony la.

I wanna hug mr goh and mr neo and everybody tmr.

Everyone!
If you see me crying, don't comment on my running mascara/eyeliner hor.
Just come and come give me a hug k? (:

Labels: