Photobucket
KRISSY

The Forum





The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU


Acknowledgements
layout: lyricaltragedy

Monday, September 03, 2007
The days so far...

Nothing interesting's been happening lately.

Some people find staying at home boring.
I personally think that nuahing in bed+chionging videos at tudou.com is absolutely smashing.

You can never have too much of a good thing.
Finally got out of the house after staying at home for the past 12983742 days.
Labrador-ed, GroomMyRoom-ed, BBQ-ed, hollandv-ed, lingy-ed. :)

Ratatouille-ing, SAorientation-ing, cableski@batam-ing, shopforchina-ing, clubanddancelikenobody'sbusiness-ing soon.

Anyhow,
Farewell dinner avec moi at kuishin-bo, tentatively, next monday.
Anytakers?


**
If you haven't already realized,
I have a addiction obsession fetish very bad habit.
Cabbing.
I haven't taken a bus to school since... a few weeks ago.
I haven't taken a bus to school on tuesdays(bese) and fridays(ssm) before.
I'd rather not go out if i don't have the money to cab to-and-fro my destination.
I'll willingly spend my last 10bucks on cabfare.
I'm spending wayyy too much on cab.

This has to stop.
Cabbing is oh-so-good bad.
OHM.


**
Looks matter.
Before you plunge into a heated it's-what's-inside-that-counts-debate, you have to admit that, no matter how shallow/bimbotic, the above statement is true.

What makes people notice your presence?
A pretty heart? Nah.
A pretty face? Hell yeah.

I'm not trying to suggest that i am lovely.(albeit that being a fact, haha.)
I just thought that people who insist that looks does not matter AT ALL are in denial weird.

The cold, hard truth?
It does.


**
It's weird how sometimes,
even though i am surrounded by herds of friends, i still felt... alone;
even though i know i am loved, i still felt left behind;
even though i am taught that life is a winning formula, i still feel like a loser.