The Forum
The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU
Acknowledgements
layout:
lyricaltragedy
|
|
Friday, October 19, 2007
*yawns
Okay okay. Wake up already lah. :)
Hello people, nice to see you after a few weeks month of hiatus. Oh, and, if you haven't already noticed, I'M BACK! :)
And you know what? China wasn't so bad afterall. In fact i might just be going right back, december next year(okay ). China made me appreciate/learn a lot of things: bargaining; that china guys are very corny; that we shall never take things for granted(cliché but true); that being friends means that you HAVE to love their imperfections; that living a simple life can be beautiful; and most importantly, no matter what you do, trying too hard will just make you look pathetic.
There's many more things to be said about the china trip, but nah, not now. If you can't wait, check out lingy's entries or our official PiCC3 blog at the link there -->
Been having fun since i'm back, and hence, no time to blog. HAHA. Okay, okay! that's a lie. I'm just plain lazy.
Anyhow. Some of the more significant events since my return to beautiful Singapore:
And so,we had our class BBQ. First and, sadly, last. WHY? Because, we're changing classs! No more 2h05! Oh well. I must admit i haven't had a chance to know everyone better yet, but hey, we've had fun right? I'm doubly sad for gen though, NO MORE DINNER DATE NOW THAT WE CAN OFFICIALLY HAVE DINNER OUTSIDE? What the heck. Goodbye persuan, gen, pau, nicole, roseann, cheryl, chang, zhenwei and everyone else... Hello lingy(!), kenny(!), wenjun(!), tiffany goh, cheryl li(!), tiny mich(!), felicia, minyu, qingying and all other new classmates whom i've yet to find out. I foresee some good times. (:
|
|
|