Photobucket
KRISSY

The Forum





The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU


Acknowledgements
layout: lyricaltragedy

Thursday, January 10, 2008
Good Food Day

Thursday, good food day with the breadboxers. Drove around, and we eventually found ourselves in the much raved about, Indulgz.
My humble opinion? Over-rated. Too much of a fine-dining wannabe, yet both food and service quality was but mediocre. 

Got back accounting test today, pathetic B+. Killed all mood, totally.
Was sulking around, complaining about how life sucks and attempting to get high from sniffing ken's glue when I realized that I secretly can have one more mark, bringing me straight to Ace-dom. When Mr Lim scratched off my B+ and replace it with an A, the world suddenly felt like a better place. 
Go on and snicker, call me an overachiever, loser, I don't care. The ace is in my pockets, tralala.

Aye. Enough mindless haircut entries.

And she didn't stop out of respect for herself; she can stand that barefoot walk for as long as she had to, because it wouldn't last all her life.
-Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

Today, I have a sudden urge to challenge my limits. Maybe, just maybe, I can start training for a marathon or something? Hmm.

P.S. I'm kind of getting used to the phone-free life. How very carefree.
P.P.S. Day 4 without vanilla latte. Keep a distance from me, I might just spontaneously explode, shrivel up and die.