Photobucket
KRISSY

The Forum





The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU


Acknowledgements
layout: lyricaltragedy

Sunday, January 06, 2008
Not just another girl.

I lost my phone.
Roar.
*

Finally Hooters-ed and vanilla latte-ed with cheryl today, before that hardcore clubber goes clubbing again. It's been awhile since we last talk, laugh and stone properly. I'm glad we did. (:
And auntie, better keep your promise and not get wasted today huh. 
*

There are a lot of "could have beens", but nothing matters anymore. 
Many times, I held my tongue, I chose to look the other way, I kept my distance, I did things my way. It doesn't mean that I didn't care. It's just that, if I did, I'll just be "one of them".
And I am not. I cannot.
I am special, or I am nothing at all.