Photobucket
KRISSY

The Forum





The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU


Acknowledgements
layout: lyricaltragedy

Monday, February 25, 2008
Bring me out, somebody.

Someone highly proficient in the bigsmallbigsmall language showed me this:

d[o_O]b

It took me 20 seconds to realize that it's actually a face with earphones 2 thumbs up. Good job boon. 

Today is OL day, and everyone was dressed in The OL Uniform. Pictures' with sOck, show you soon. I swear I we are the gay-est people around, sitting in biz park in our identical outfit and studying laughing about wet chicken, talking mice & bats, I mean, 空姐. 

Haha, gay AND weird. 
But I hearts. (:

Saw the eyecandy for a grand total of 0.00000000000000000000002 milliseconds today. Boo. Was excited as hell, and later, disappointed as hell.
Get a grip, krissy.

One last paper to go, before play, play, play.
Yay-ness! (:

P.S. Driving starts thursday, 8pm. Please give way to me when you see me on the road, or I'll SLAM your car.