Photobucket
KRISSY

The Forum





The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU


Acknowledgements
layout: lyricaltragedy

Friday, February 22, 2008
ONELOVE Reunion Dinner

Okay, okay, no more procrastination!

Tuesday was the much anticipated, ONELOVE Reunion Dinner! (:

The Mom woke me up freaking early to go to the market with her to buy prawns! Prawns! Who the hell wake up early to buy prawns?! Mama was DAMN excited, even more so than any of the loves. I secretly saw her piling food into the cart when (she thinks) I'm not looking. Haha! 
Dinner pictures up next!

Highlight of the night: The Abalone Niang

And booner goes: 我没有!x981624523761 times.

"I see food, I mean, sOck."

ONELO...

ONELOVE! (:

The Pot of Ruff

The prawns that miraculously, perpetually reappear.

Daddy used us as an excuse to open a bottle of his favourite poison.

Dessert was love from kimbo...
Ta-da! The very exciting choco cornflakes!

And we all know that psuan is still hungry because...

Kimbo had to remind her to not swallow the box. :X


And so, that's ONELOVE for you.
Wait, try again.

Whoops, W-E-E tried to squeeze in.

There you go, picture love-fect. (:


Because cameo died after that last picture, and because I don't think I can be funnier than her, please refer to sOcker's entry on the second, crazier half of the night (:


And, to my favourite people:

I can still remember the first time I see sOck, the senior from secondary school, the Archery Girl from St John's, who's just so happen to be in my freshie class, and later, my clan. Meng was the clown from the same clan, the first guy who asked for our numbers during orientation. Booner was Meng's gay partner obsession during freshie year, the weird guy who'll scowl when you say hi. I remembered how Meng will breakaway from us and act macho when he sees Booner. Haha. Kimbo was Booner's classmate, the uber hyper girl in lectures who seemed to know everyone. Psuan was my classmate in 2.2, and the day I realized her macho-ness is only skin-deep was when I witness her ogle at guys on CLEO and go, "Aiyoh, so handsome!~" Kenny was sOcker's classmate from junior class, who added me on MSN and convinced me that we're going diving in maldives someday.

I told you, we're all intricately linked. 

I don't care if one day, we will no longer remember each other - I just want to thank God that our paths have ever cross. More to come people, especially now that we're tied down by the oh-so-gay shirts & matching earrings! :X 

People, watch out. ONELOVE is VA-VA-VROOM! (: