|
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Say you miss me.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming,
Or the moment of truth in your lies. When everything feels like the movies, You bleed just to know you're alive.
Saturday night was dinner @ tunglok, sweeny todd, and getting high at gotham's. Sentosa days are over, and I still haven't touched the sand. ):
A post dedicated to the breadboxers coming up as soon as I get hold of all the crazy picture we've taken this sem. Sigh, what will school be like without them?
Miss oneruff ler. ): Where is kim? I want squeeze your nehnehs. Where is booner? I want to tell you to stop sleeping when eating/walking/talking. Where is psuan? I want to hear about the sommelier encounter. Where is ahmeng? I want to smack the stomach. Where is sOcker? I want to... er... tell you that you look like garfield.
And, where is the eyecandy?
Oei. You all. Appear in front of me. Right. Now. Angry ler.
P.S. The dreadful strike's OVER! But, premiere dates for GG is set to be at around, end of march. Bah.
|