|
Thursday, February 28, 2008
When freedom falls.
A nasty piece of examination paper marked the end of my junior year.
Too fast, if you ask me.
To unwind, OL (minus Kim, who's in Genting making babies and Kenny who has Mambo coursing through his veins) headed down to timbre to chill while the rest of the HTM-ers partied the night away.
Before I start, sincere apologies to ken, ling, babymich, junner & cheryl. I oughta be there, I know. Next week time, drinks on me, promise.
... ...
Whoops, took too long to edit the pictures. Driving now, update later. Gosh, it's still raining.
*Updated Back from the road. The instructor was darn funny, I was laughing all the way.
For example, when I accelerated too quickly, he'll say: "放油,不要太快,不然会吓到。" HAHAHA. What the heck. Okay, back to yesterday.
Roadtrip I And so, the trip from krib to rosie's to timbre turned into a roadtrip. For highlights of road trip, please click here.
 The Rose Earphones Thing  The Porno Champagne
Timbre @ The Arthouse The Goodfellas was playing at Timbre yesterday, and OL still managed to catch the last two set after the eventful hour long drive there.  Snowball, the New Yum Built, advocaat (egg, yes EGG, liquor) with lemonade. Pussy drink, good for the faint-hearted.
 Tandoori Chicken Thin-Crust, taken after the initial attack by the hungry people.
 Here's OL for the night: Meng(finger with ring), Boon(finger w/o ring), Krissy, Sock & Psuan
Secret Mission    Shall not elaborate further, lest it loses its secrecy.
Random pictures taken while I... was away. Some of which are rather, perplexing.
Like this one.  Let's take a closer look...  What the hell was psuan's hand doing between boon's thighs?! Second time in a night, not bad huh booner. ;)
More perplexing randomness... 

And then I realized, this is what they were trying to do.  Okay, good job.
Some nice dp material for psuan and socker.    Ruff.
Supper @ broadway, where the boys had fb noodles. x2 for boon. After that was bringing sOck home, and roadtrip again, to all the weird roads in this little island. Psuan went home, and Meng brought us to this playground at the mental hospital, where our conversations were punctuated by moans coming from the wards. Creepy shits. Stayed till my bedtime (5am), and the orange vroom brought us all home. I have to say, thanks for the company. It would have been another night of staring at the ceiling instead of stars without you.
The End
Caught The Eye with cheryl before driving today, her first horror movie in 98271437612 years. It was... hungry. Haha, the stomach was growling exceptionally loudly.
The week-long insomnia is finally taking its toll on me. The temperatures are creeping up, and the rawness in the throat is almost unbearable. It doesn't help that the upgrading works are making me wake up to a throbbing room at 9am every morning, or that my lozenges just ran out, and the parents forgot to help me get more. I sure hope the promise of non-drowsiness on the paracetamol box is just a hoax.
Update on BFF day coming up next, before ling decide to severe our bffship. Haven't seen her for a day, and I'm missing her already.
|
|