Photobucket
KRISSY

The Forum





The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU


Acknowledgements
layout: lyricaltragedy

Thursday, February 21, 2008
WYSIWYG, not.

Uploading pictures for OL Reunion Dinner, and got lazy halfway. Can never understand where bloggers find the patience to upload truckloads of pictures. I think it's just me. Ha.

Lately, the wind brings snippets that makes me see. Ostensible mummy's girl, superficial friendships, breathing through a facade to protect ourselves from... everything. There are people who I really want to understand, who I want to talk to, to be closer to, but it's so hard. Funny how people try to keep a distance, when in fact we are all intricately linked.

A meteor shower that will only be vivid, once in our lifetime.

And it reminded me that,  we don't live forever.
Ignore the sms - I can reply later. I haven't heard from her for a long time, I'll give her a call tomorrow. I can't go travel this holiday, but it's okay, there's always next year. I want to tell them that I love them, but nah, it's too maudlin. Work hard, and tell yourself to work harder so that you'll have a better tomorrow. 

That's what we all are doing - living for tomorrow.

Okay, the logical section stops here.

I want to invent a special pill that will make sure that you can't sleep before me. And I want to create a world where there's just you and me (bff&oneruff can visit once in a while, though). I want to eat egg prata with sugar. I realized that I haven't done anything sweet for anyone in a loooong time. I realized that I'm always the taker. I realized that little things like waking you up with kisses and flooding you with sms-es are... too little. I realized that even after that realization, I will still not deliberately try to make something tangible. I realized that I'm quite an asshole. I realized that the blog font looks damn ugly from a windows computer. Sigh, that's windows for you, makes everything look so ugly. Change to mac now, everyone. :)

And I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep.
Cause I'll miss you baby, and I don't wanna miss a thing.