Photobucket
KRISSY

The Forum





The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU


Acknowledgements
layout: lyricaltragedy

Monday, March 10, 2008
Krissy is the new Cranky

Let me pen it down before I forget.

Between now and then, I've:
-had a BimboticFF @ lingy's
-been locked out of the house at 3am for 2 hours
-been drugged by that darn cough syrup
-chilling with the favourite girls, J & BFF, at TCC
-high&dry at butter factory
-check out meng at his workplace with socker
-drove for the 2nd time. Mr Soon is still makes me laugh.
-head over to india for the last time
-good food day with the BBX(-j&k) at pasta de waraku & azabu
-caught leap years with the BBX(-j&k)
-laughing at ourselves @ starbucks with the BBX(-j&k)
-TA hopped with lingy
-get drugged by that darn cough medicine AND polarax
-checked out the goodfellas at timbre@thesubstation. So much more energy than they were at arts house, I reckon. 
-exhausted free trials at gamehouse/bigfishgames. Hearts mania-games.
-gotten bored with TLW
-finished 3 books, and counting.
-been uber, uber, cranky. I apologize.

I don't think you'll see me around much. I'll be too busy enjoying the last long school break that I'm gonna have in this lifetime. (minus the one before (O?)SIP and after graduation. And, uni doesn't count - that's another lifetime) And, nope, no working this hols - I'll be working my entire life after this. So there, this entry is taking up too much of my doing-nothing time. Back to doing nothing. Text me when you need me to doing something. Bye-ness. (:

P.S. Ling, I think it's about time for your daily weekly dosage of kri-ness.