Photobucket
KRISSY

The Forum





The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU


Acknowledgements
layout: lyricaltragedy

Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Meng is new LOL.

And this is the sms that woke me up,
My stomach will be waiting at best denki compass point today until 8pm sharp. any kind souls please proceed to the kitchen appliances department to vigorously slap it. your cooperation will be kindly appreciated.
LOL everyone, LOL.


It's depressing to see/hear the loves fretting over results. I know there's no point in saying things like, "there's more to life than results" because I'll react in the exact same manner if my grade sucked. Let this not vanquish your passion. You know yourself best. So, who has the right to disagree if you insist that you can? Sometimes, the stars in your favour fall out of alignment and things do not go as well as planned. But that doesn't mean that the efforts you put in will go unnoticed by everyone else. Your names are the first to spring to my lips when people asked me questions like, "So, who's the zai-est HTMer you know?" You guys are the people I look up to, people who I wish I will one day become, so passionate about what you do, so determined to give your best. So please, don't let this kill you. Let it make you stronger. (Digression: Gosh, I sound like boon. Which reminds me, my cardigan is still with YOU! Stop smelling and give it back already! )


Been reading war stories, especially those related to the second world war. I was stricken by the fragility of humanity - it is only as stable as the structures of morality in the society. Any shreds of humanity will be, and has been, torn right apart once the structure crumbles. Just look at the war atrocities committed in Nanking in the second war world when the Japanese government gave the go-ahead. All hell broke loose. Japanese soldiers entertaining themselves with games like guessing the gender of the fetus before shredding open wombs with the tip of their bayonets to prove their guesses right, raping of all gender, of all age, just to name a few. War is, but a game. A scary & unnecessary game that stemmed from the insecurities and perceived supremacy of mankind. A game where man loses their individuality, but become nothing more than an integer on the list.
Mothers should negotiate between nations. The mothers of fighting nations would agree: Stop this killing now. Stop it now. -Toshikuni Taki
I'm hardly surprised by the results over at our friendly neighbour's. Learn from history, racial supremacy never works. Granting special privileges, if anything, will only accentuate the weakness of the favoured group. 


Made an important decision today, and I pray for strength in willpower to stick to it. Call it unwise, call it cowardice, call it selfishness. Whatever. 


I'm temporary out of good luck today, gave it all to the BFF for her secret mission. I'm so sure she'll do good. I think it's been awhile since I've posted a shout-out to her, so here goes:

Hello darling BehEffEff,
I have a surprise for you! Come look for me soon. Love love. (:

*updated 2.54pm
OMFG LINGY PASSSED!!!!!!!!! VROOOOOM! THANK ME FOR MY GOODLUCK!