Photobucket
KRISSY

The Forum





The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU


Acknowledgements
layout: lyricaltragedy

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

You know I love you and all.
And I know that it's really hard to watch others living out your dreams, doing things that you are good at and really wanted to do. I know it sucks, big time.
But please.

It's not about you. Nor is it about me. It's about the entire team.
Please, take a step back and see things from a more mature point of view.
What you're doing now, is nothing but jeopardizing the vibes in the team.

I have to admit, I am not the best when it comes to the technical aspect of service. In fact, I would gladly give up the position to you, or to anyone else in the team, because I know that nobody is better than anyone else, we all can do it. I am struggling, trying to absorb in all the things that they are saying, to make up for my severe lack of experience. All I have to offer, is my confidence, my personality, my instinct. And that is not a lot. I'll really appreciate if I know that we're in this together. I want you guys to know that I am not representing me during the competition, but all of us. I am but a tool to display the accumulated capabilities & hardwork of the team, the instructors. So please, let's just shift the focus a little. I cannot do this alone. I really need you guys with me.

Just thought you should know.