Photobucket
KRISSY

The Forum





The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU


Acknowledgements
layout: lyricaltragedy

Sunday, May 11, 2008
Blessed Am I.

If there wasn't Mr Goh.
If there wasn't TDT.
If there wasn't a gold medal.

I won't be sitting in the same room with Michael, Matt and Randy, discussing some very attractive career prospect. Very high expectations they have of us, and I am determined not to disappoint anyone. I have a lot to learn, especially when the only concrete experience I have was in toptable. But you know what? I'm not afraid.
It's not about how much you know. It's about how much you want to know.
- Randy See
Caught up in a current that's bringing me further and further away from you. Crossing my fingers, praying hard that the current's gonna bring you back to me. I don't like it at all, to have you so far away, to have you keeping bits of your life from me. I don't like it at all. ): I miss you BFF. Please say you miss me too. ):