The sound of pulling heaven down.
When earth collides with all the space between.
Finally, finally, finally.
Had coffee, tea actually, at Cova with the GA! Love love love the restaurant concept, all the opulence and kfc-butler lookalike service staff, not entirely polished silverware and low crystal lighting. It's that kind of place that forces people to behave themselves... not that I'm usually very ill-behaved, but still. ;) Couldn't comment much on my earl grey though. It's erm, very.. bergamot-ish? The milk, according to the newly certified and very obsessed barista(GA), was slightly burnt. I can almost hear him screaming inside whilst watching Cova's barista do his stuff. No wait, I think he actually did comment out loud. Darn cute I tell you! Cutestest, actually. (:
Okay, this is a very un-krissy-like kind of haircut entry. Cooolio isn't it? (:
I hate to see people come and go.
Fair-weathered friends.
TheĀ vicissitudeĀ in seasons does not warrant a change in us.
Put in a little bit more.
A little bit more, that's all I need.
Postscript: BFF, where art thou? Say you love me, quick. Make it a national declaration. International declaration. You know, how more and more people are calling themselves ***. Please give me a collective p-f-f-t. Time to show them the real stuff. ;)