Photobucket
KRISSY

The Forum





The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU


Acknowledgements
layout: lyricaltragedy

Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Bourgeois

Am gonna risk sounding materialistic, but...
Loewe Amazona is so hot.
Gosh. Frivolous spendings.
Got him the haymarket wallet he's been lusting over,
amongst other stuffssss.
Waiting for buckaroos amazonas to fall down from the sky.

I love/hate mugging.
I love/hate love guru & the fact that random people are getting together.
I love BFF & our long, substantial conversations. (:
I hate the conceit/bimboness/superficiality associated with cabin crews.
I love the fact that it might be the shortest way possible for me to leave my footprints all over the world.
I hate the fact that I need another inch though. Damn.
I hate that I haven't smell the you-know-who for the longestest time.
I love that I'll be seeing the you-know-who soon!

& I am ashamed of me ashamed of you.