Photobucket
KRISSY

The Forum





The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU


Acknowledgements
layout: lyricaltragedy

Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Obstinateness

I admit - I am spoilt rotten. I am used to having my (often willful) demands acceded. I am used to capitalizing on a person's perception & expectations of my capabilities to get things done my way.

I have known, all along, that this decision was made by the absconder in me. I have no purpose in pursuing what I'm pursuing now. I have no purpose, period. It is a scary feeling, waking up and not knowing where life is going to lead you to. And that, is probably why I had to conjure such a fake sense of security for myself. I need to alleviate the uncertainties, to know that I am going somewhere amidst these stagnant waters. Yes, I am using money to buy time. Go ahead and judge me.

I know I'll do good. I don't mean to sound insolent, but I always do. I'm just dreading the day, 2 years down the road, where I'll have to face the crossroads once again. 

Oh, and I really miss substantial conversations with you. More often than not, when the distance between two person bridged, novelty and curiosity begin to dwindle. I can recall the days when you prepossesses me - I want to do nothing but be by your side all the time, wake you up in the middle of the night and bore you with my silly thoughts, eager to listen to what you'll have to say.

We'll do that when you're back again, right?