Photobucket
KRISSY

The Forum





The People
boon
kim
sOck
lingy!
bearbear
jojo
lyndel
yiru
chickenie
jasmine;ahma
vivian
aaron
cheryl
2h05
chang
cheryl!
genevieve
minyoo
PAU


Acknowledgements
layout: lyricaltragedy

Thursday, April 19, 2007
Dayang Pictures Galore I

Finally gotten hold of some pictures from the Dayang trip.
Some are lovely, some unclear;
Some meaningful, some random;
Some funny; some just plain spastic.

Nevertheless, bring back lovely memories, they all do. :D


MY DIVING BUDDY, MR TAN BEAR BEAR!


Thou shalt soak up the sun ONLY on the SUNdeck, nothing less.


Bear, me and my weird hair.


Leslie, Juliana, Me and Bear.


Look at the amazing view, lah!


Being happy. That's what we're doing.


Gustavo and me on board


TSK. WHO TOOK THIS PICTURE OF ME BATHING? HUH HUH HUH? Slap you ah.


This is what you do if you want to recieve showers of blessings from Princess Krissy: Squat down with shampoo in your hair in front of her when she's bathing.


Roomies of Room 13.


Krissy, Teresa and Half Of Juliana :P


"NOOO. I'M AFRAID OF HEIGHTS!"


"Bearbear, let me sleep below lah. Aircon cold, leh."


Krissy and her cheeky smile.


Gustavo and his cheeky smile.


Bearbear and his cheeky smile.


Lush greenery!


EVERYONE, YOU'RE ON CAMERA! SMILE!

:DD


A series of underwater shots.













Heading home... Why do all good things come to an end?

"Really must jump ah...?"


"HUH. Really must go home ah. I don't wanna go home. I wanna dive some more!" *pouts


Why the hell am I in this pic? Aim properly leh Leslie.


Sky. Sea. Me.


Gus, Krissy, Leslie and Another Half of Juli. Nevermind, try again.


NICE!


**
Man. Posting the pictures make me wanna go back to dayang and right into the ocean.

Oh btw.

Notice the new skin colour?

I'm starting to peel.

TSK.

Labels: